How to reach us
(indication of parking spaces below)
Via Brennero/Brennerstraße, 28 (you reach it from via Piani di Bolzano/Bozner-Boden-Weg)
From the train
station 🚉, you can arrive there on foot (about ten minutes).
Alternatively, it is one bus stop away or a couple of minutes by taxi.
We are waiting for you
NB: the südtirolmobil-altoadigemobilità app, available for Android and iOS, is an excellent aid for getting around South Tyrol with public transport (routes and timetables in the province of Bolzano, based on your location).
🅿️ Parking spaces
Right in front of the apartment is the entrance for cars to the indoor garage Ribo Parking (for a fee, €2.30/hour, max €20/day).
We advise you to park there when you arrive (maximum car height: 2 metres, about 6 feet 6 inches; bicycles and motorbikes not admitted).
After parking, if you make it to the nearby EuroSpin supermarket during opening hours (from 8.30 to 19.30, closed on Sundays), with a minimum spend of €5 you will have one hour of free parking.
In the flat you will find a printed sheet 📄 with directions and a map 🗺️
for free parking spaces on the street (the closest ones about 700 metres away, a little less than half a mile).
Warning: in the residential area of Bolzano, parking spaces delimited by white lines are reserved for residents! 🚫
In the commonhold fenced yard, there is a roofed area with bicycle racks. Not an area of our exclusive property (it's reserved for people that live in the building who have the keys of the gate).
Alternatively, you can bring your bikes to the balcony of the apartment (there is a lift).
The garage next to the apartment building does not accept motorbikes, but there is free parking outside, quite close to the flat (less than 200 metres, ca. 600 ft).
A few remarks about the car:
- 🔜 for those arriving from the highway, the apartment can be reached without going through the Limited Traffic Zone (in Italian, ZTL area).
- ❌ in the city centre of Bolzano, at certain times there are traffic restrictions for cars with old emission standards (Euro 0, Euro 1, Euro 2 and Euro 3): basically it applies to old cars, registered before 2007.
- ⛔ it is not possible to drive in the ZTL pedestrian part of the historic center: the area (indicated by appropriate signs) is monitored by cameras 📷 to automatically issue fines.
- ❄️ during the cold period (from November 15th to April 15th) in the town of Bolzano and on the A22 motorway, in theory the car must have winter tires or chains on board.
- 🚧 if there should be a checkpoint (of the municipal police or civil protection volunteers), typically during the Christmas Market period 🎄, just say that you have a reservation for arrival that day, with the name and address of the accommodation ("Cosy Apartment", in Italian "Appartamento Ospitale", via Brennero/Brennerstraße), and you can proceed (proof of booking may be required).